POST-DOCTORAL INNOVATOR AWARD 2017
25 October 2017
Following last year’s success, Queen Mary Innovation (QMI), together with the London School of Medicine and Dentistry (SMD) and CiTI (Centre for Inflammation and Therapeutic Innovation) is launching the POST-DOCTORAL INNOVATOR AWARD 2017: A call for post-doctoral scientists who have an invention or idea that could lead to a commercial opportunity.
And this year is bigger! The competition will be part of an important event: QMUL AND BARTS INNOVATION DAY AND AWARDS, an opportunity to celebrate and reward Innovation at QMUL and Barts Health.
Like last year, there will be three prize awards of £500 each. Winners of the Postdoctoral Innovator Award will be announced during this event. All applications will also be considered for crowdfunding on QMUL/Barts Health Crowdfunding Platform that will be launched during the event. Therefore, there are plenty of good reasons to apply!
We invite applicants to provide the following information on a A4 paper format:
1. What is the idea and the uniqueness of your concept?
2. What problem does it solve?
3. What would be the impact and benefits if the idea was developed into a product?
Submission deadline: Friday 17th November 2017
To submit your proposal and for further information please email Dr Beatrice Lana at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prizes have been supported by:
• Queen Mary University London School of Medicine and Dentistry (SMD)
• CiTI (Centre for Inflammation and Therapeutic Innovation)
• Queen Mary Innovation (QMI)